What You Can Do with Escolite UV Flashlight Black Light ?
- Pet Urine Detection
- Scorpion/Plant worms Exposure
- Bed bug Detection
- Bathroom Stains Reveal
- Bank Note/ID Card Authentication
- Uranium or Radioactive Glass Verification
- Rock Mineral Reveal
- Black Light Paint Reveal
- Fluorescent World Exposure
A Super Practical Handheld UV Flashlight for House/Hotel Cleanliness Checking
This is a great tool for determining if there were any “problems” left behind after tenants moved out. Moreover, if you travel a lot would be good to have to check your hotel room. You would be surprised how many bed bugs are in hotel rooms, even high end ones.
Why Does the UV Light Not Make Urine or Stains Glow?
- Insufficiently dried urine (the usual culprit!) – Can only spot dried urine stains. Not work well on Cat Urine.
- Used/low power batteries – Escolite LEDs use a lot of battery power. Used batteries can deliver markedly lower UV light output and therefore the resultant weaker glows can make finding urine stains difficult.
- Not searching in complete darkness – Although obvious, only by searching in pitch black conditions will you be giving the best chance of seeing the full spectrum of glows at their brightest, from vivid & intense colors to the very faintest glows from older stains.
- Not searching in the right areas – Sometimes you’ll smell the stains yet see nothing. This could well be because you simply have not looked around hard enough! Pets can appear to be very creative with where they urinate.
- Difficult in dark or patterned surfaces – Darker colors absorb more light and reduce glows, making detecting contrasts quite difficult. Dark carpet or patterned colors won’t show dirt or stains as easily as light carpet colors under the uv light.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Runtime: 4-6 Hours on Full Battery
Battery: 3xAA Alkaline Battery (Not Included)
Compact Handheld UV light
*Small UV Torch , Only 5.75″ in length and 2.2” in width, Portable and Compact.
*Pocket size, with wrist strap, easy to carry , perfect uv Flashlight for a camping to find scorpions and centipedes on night.
High Grade Aluminum alloy body
Escolite uv flashlight is made of high grade aluminum alloy for excellent heat dissipation and protect your heavy uv black light from scratched, corrosion, rust, and break.
|100LED UV flashlight||2 Pack 12 LED UV flashlight||100LEDS UV blacklight|
|LED Bulbs||100 LED||12 LED||100 LED|
|Size||7.6 x 1.5 x 3.1 in||4.2 x 2.9 x 1.5 in||7.5 x 1.4 x 3.0 in|
|Revealing Pet Urine||✓||✓||✓|
3 AA Standard Alkaline Battery (Not Included), Rechargeable batteries are not recommended (Size and Voltage is not compatible)!
51 UV LED beam covers a larger area than 9, 21 LED lights. Emits UV light in the 390 to 405 nanometer wavelength.
Perfect for outside use such as finding scorpions and minerals! And it’s useful tool to detect pet urine and do a house deep cleaning.
Tips: To extend the flashlight’s life, please remove all batteries if you did not intend to use it for a long time.
Improper use or installation of poor quality batteries may cause product hazards that can affect our safety. We recommend the use of reliable high quality Alkaline batteries. Use of rechargeable or other non-recommended batteries VOIDS the manufacturer warranties.